Sup. You can call me Kai. Just ranting on the web. Must as well...better than bingeing on junk/emoing/wasting time basically etc. when life gets stressful, sometimes i need an avenue to destress. i have no idea how ranting on a blog can be effective. but i kinda like writing so mayb i shld pen down my thoughts. It is quite refreshing sometimes :) dont bother finding out who i am. it's a secret. and we can be secret friends too. email me: wnask8@gmail.com =)

Sunday 11 September 2011

what do i do in such a shituation

argh my comp is lagging. anyway im officially super duper pissed off with the situation i am in now. bldy exams tmr and oh crap i spent the morning oogling at funny images. lol. anyway im srsly dam fat now. killing me. and i havent been training. anyway i had better stop man coz i needa let my stress frac heal completely. anyway im damn fat and it kills me coz i need to sit on a chair and study the whole day. crap absolutely pissed off. idk if my effort will even translate to results. upset :( do u guys mug so hard but only to get shitty results too? sometimes i feel like im wasting my time studying man. screw this shit. i hate my life (now). coz my life is going to be so v awesome on 1st dec. tht is my motivation. everytime i get so stressed and annoyed and how screwed up i am all this shit i need to go through , i remind myself of the freedom tht i will soon get to enjoy.

Anyway i shldnt be thinking of this coz the only thing i ought to be doing is mugging. and thus i shldnt even be typing this out. whatever anyway i was just wondering if it is possible for a guy and a girl to remain as friends. I have this guy friend whom i think likes me (alot) (srsly not being ego here) and i thought so. so to prevent any misunderstanding, i hinted to him tht we shld be rly gd frens man like i think it wld be cool to be real gd frens... haha tht is such a big hint right? tt i dun wanna be in a r/s with him. But tht isnt to say i dont like him though. i like him but i feel that my feelings are not the kind u have when u r truly in love. But then again, im not in love so i wldnt exactly know how it feels like. anyway the thing is, i think we r prob gg to go out rly v frequently once my exams are over coz he rly wants to go out with me man (as a fren thts what he said too. but he only said tht coz i said i wanted to remain as friends). ya. so im kinda in a dilemma whether to go out with him or not. but the thing is, since i alr hinted tht i wanted to remain as frens, i am just going to go out with him and tht he shld not assume tt we r going out on dates. also because i dont wanna lose him as a friend you know. he is such a nice guy (again, i dont know if he is being nice to me coz he likes me) and it is hard to find friends like him! hahaha. okok i will stop blabbering on. anyway, if u r a guy reading this, please confess to the girl you like that you like her ok? it is very frustrating for the girl !!! hahahahaaa. srsly i think this guy friend of mine likes me , alot. at first i liked him too...but i realized it was just a passing crush kinda feeling. lol. love is complicated.

ciao.

x

Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment