Sup. You can call me Kai. Just ranting on the web. Must as well...better than bingeing on junk/emoing/wasting time basically etc. when life gets stressful, sometimes i need an avenue to destress. i have no idea how ranting on a blog can be effective. but i kinda like writing so mayb i shld pen down my thoughts. It is quite refreshing sometimes :) dont bother finding out who i am. it's a secret. and we can be secret friends too. email me: wnask8@gmail.com =)

Sunday 18 September 2011

Can't wait for this to end. I cant wait to hang out with my friends and start trng. Life begins...SOON. COMEON me!!! GO ME!!! ugh. 11.30pm now. need to force myself to sleep at 12am. or else my mind will go blank tmr like how it went last friday =(

oxo,
Kai

P.S I think it is hormones or wtv. but i am missing someone~

No comments:

Post a Comment