Sup. You can call me Kai. Just ranting on the web. Must as well...better than bingeing on junk/emoing/wasting time basically etc. when life gets stressful, sometimes i need an avenue to destress. i have no idea how ranting on a blog can be effective. but i kinda like writing so mayb i shld pen down my thoughts. It is quite refreshing sometimes :) dont bother finding out who i am. it's a secret. and we can be secret friends too. email me: wnask8@gmail.com =)

Saturday 17 September 2011

i am so weird. i think i miss him...actually i do. but i dun feel like initiating the conversation. u know what. i think its because i have to mug so part of me dun feel like talking coz it will def takes up alot of my mugging time which i freakin need. conclusion: i miss him... omg. but i am pretty sure i only miss him as a friend...nth more yknow. like a close friend. yes. he is a very close friend of mine. we bunked out last dec...at a backpacking hostel haha. we rented the family room for 98 bucks in town. it was so cool. we stayed up, talked. chilled at wendys. strolled the deserted town. it was awesome. i think no one would actually do that with me. and with a guy...haha so cool huh. i think it is damn cool to have a friend of the opp gender...but only if feelings do not develop for each other.

sigh. i hate to admit this.......................but maybe i am so superficial tht sometimes i only care about looks :/ but srsly i hate my square face. dont get me wrong. he's cute :) i miss him but i also feel tht this feeling is not love.

why do i have so many confusing thoughts :( this sucks. i'd better get on with revision.



I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment